- It was a great day for the team yesterday, one that fed our intellects and spirits, and certainly inspired our staff concerning our work and vocational callings---sort of a conversational and creative feast. Thank you for leading us through the day.VP Advancement
- Client College VP, Pacific Northwest
I’m sure I’m just one of many VPs who are writing to say that I’m looking forward to the conference next week in Orlando that you are leading. Your (time) here last winter has proven to be invaluable. Our Discovery Project was a huge success.
- Participant feedback following conference
Qualitative instructor feedback from Workshop attendees
- Best I have heard in the field. Brilliant and engaging speaker utilizing a plethora of knowledge.
- Smart, articulate, seasoned, strategic, a deep well of information and experience. There is no better.
- Thank you for your time, talents, and treasures! I wish my President could have been here.
- Fantastic. I'm grateful for these 2 days. Easily one of the best conferences I've attended.
- In just a few short moments I will accept the Presidency of (client) University. I can't thank you enough for your support and friendship. I have so much more to tell you but I just wanted to get this email out before I take the stage to accept the Board of Trustees nomination so I'll call you in the coming weeks. Jim, you are an inspiration and I thank you for everything,Client University
- "... It made all the difference to bring a group. We collaborated as a team at the conference and set the planning and activities in motion here ever before we returned to campus. This is more effective than returning home as an individual and trying to affect change.”CEO University Foundation
- I just received and read the excerpt from your book on 'Fundraising for Deans" and want to say thank you for providing an excellent guide to how to handle a donor/prospect interview.Advancement Vice President
- The Alumni Discovery Project is a concept adapted from former Georgetown University vice president Jim Langley, allowing (client) University to connect with alumni from diverse eras, geographical locations and experiences.Voyage of Discovery magazine
- Here's to a continuing relationship between you and (University), to our contemporary success, and to future generations of (University) advancement personnel saying, "Boy, that group from 2010-2025 sure left us with a bounty of fruit to harvest, in systems, relationships, and supporters."VP Advancement, five months after replacing consultant with Langley Innovations
- Sorry. I'm typing on my phone.... I've never seen so many bd members react so positively to an outside consultant presentation in my 10 years w the board. The buzz on all things Langley was and is amazing. Jim told me to make sure you know that he was sorry to not have had time to tell you thanks himself - as the meeting went on and you left. He said it was superb and he was thrilled!Midwest College